Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Had a great day today! There was lots of sunshine and thank goodness NO RAIN!!! The trails are starting to dry out and should make for some great riding. Went out on the trails today at Carter Road Mountain Bike Trails with my mom and other ladies from Biker Chicks of Lakeland to do some trail maintenance. With all the rain that we've had in Florida the trails have really taken a beating and need lots of TLC to get them back into riding condition. So off we went and got trashed picked up and a lot of overgrowth trimmed back. Plus I got some community service hours that I need for school. Also, I took my bike to Bents Cycling & Fitness to start packing up to be shipped to Nationals. Big thank you to Bents Cycling & Fitness for taking care of my bike and getting it to Pennsylvania for me. Kinda bummed that I can't ride my Niner until Nationals, but I will be taking advantage of the time by pedaling away on my road bike. Looking forward to racing in the next few weeks and the upcoming FSC season and hanging with some of the coolest people ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment