Monday, July 1, 2013


I am proud to announce that my brother and I are now riding for Bent's Cycling & Fitness! We are excited to be a part of Team Bent's and are training hard for the upcoming race season. Bent's is located in Lakeland, Florida and has been providing road and mountain bikes for 49 years. They specialize in Cannondale, Specialized, Giant, Lynskey, and Schwinn bikes for riders and racers at all levels. Check out their website:  www.bentscycling.com

So, what's going on in my race world? Getting ready to head to National's in Pennsylvania in a few weeks. Instead of racing my race this year at National's, I have decided to focus all of my efforts on training for the Florida State Championship series. I will be traveling with Team Bent's to National's to cheer on my fellow teammates and be a part of this very cool race. I am tossing around the idea of actually racing the Super D. Not quite sure yet, want to do a pre-ride to see if I'm up for it. Looking forward to a fun weekend with some great people! Thanks mom and dad! This is the best birthday present ever! Once I get back I will be racing Trail 2 Trail with my good friend (and awesome recumbent racer!) James! Next the FSC will be on us starting with a fun race in Tallahassee. This year I am going to race the Cat 2 Junior Sport class and I am super stoked! Made some great friends last year at the FSC races and I can't wait to see them again and support everyone as they race their hearts out!

No comments:

Post a Comment