Monday, September 17, 2012

Sorry about not posting in a while. I've been pretty busy with school and training. FSC #1 was great. I got a third place win. The trails were amazing. It rained like crazy the day before and trails were literally underwater, but the next day, the trails were in perfect condition. I was in the lead for the longest time in the beginning of the first lap, but as climbing one of the climbs I was pushed to the outside as two other racers passed me. I followed them for a while until I was not able to pass someone. By then I was not able to catch back up. A little more experience on passing will help a lot. I'll post the link to the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXM4c9TXUSA&feature=youtu.be



FSC #2 was crazy awesome. I had another third place. I was yet again blocked by another person from my group for several minutes while my two other competitors rode off. There was no possible way I was going to catch them, but third in the state so far. If anyone as any tips on passing, feel free to comment. I has an amazing time. I can't wait until Gainesville.

No comments:

Post a Comment